Friday, November 4, 2011

metablogger

So yesterday was the first day I tried making an embedded interactive bit... it wasn't as bad as I had feared (I've used other blogging software that has the WYSIWYG mode kind of running roughshod over the code you're trying to include), weirdly the one gotcha was that none of the parts seemed clickable... firedebug showed a "clickTrap" div around where I was expecting the action to be.  Doria's Design Notes had the fix, however, you need to put this as some CSS in the entry
<style>div.blogger-clickTrap {display: none;}</style>
Not sure what that's all about but the fix seems fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment