Webapps are still an enormously powerful and egalitarian paradigm.
I've been enjoying using my own webapp "Bubbler" for all my Todo needs. I "add to home page"ed it on my iPhone a while back and it feels and looks great. (The one challenge has been lack of a good offline mode, more on that later.)
Anyway, it's asburdly easy to use Safari on Mac to make an appified-version of this webpage; I just went "File -> Add to Dock":
Claude helped with a few extremely minor details, but basically everything had been set when I had it help me with the mobile friendly version earlier.
That's one of the interesting thing about using LLM to help code; stumbling over what's actually quite easy even though it looks a little hard. (The experienced coder has some advantages here, but sometimes the lack of assumptions a vibe coder brings to the table wins out. Beginner's Mind all around!)

No comments:
Post a Comment