Thursday, April 23, 2020

looking for my next gig

So, I got caught in a round of layoffs at my last job.

I'm moderately proud of my online https://kirk.is/resume/. In 2016 I came up with the interactive bit, that you could hover or click on technologies or jobs and the corresponding job (or technologies) would highlight.

I was also smart with my media queries so I can just save to PDF and get a lovely print version

For 2020 I cleaned up the code (still jQuery, which has a funky smell for many folks but is probably a decent tool for a document-based microproject, and it didn't seem worth redoing all the animations in CSS... jQuery really took care of a lot of little things.) and added some graphics in the same style as my header:


So, if you are reading this and looking for a top-notch UI developer, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment