Tuesday, November 17, 2020

when the storybook panels disappear

I generally ask more questions than I answer on forums, but on Storybook discord I was pleased to give the answer-er in this exchange:

When I build static storybook page I have a toolbar with controls and events, but when I run it with start-storybook -p 6006 there is no toolbar. How can I fix this?

Have you tried hitting "A" and "D"  (show add-ons and change orientation, from the "..." menu)? I've found sometimes the panel below gets hidden offscreen - sometimes a combination of A + D along with resizing the window (especially if it used to be on my portrait mode monitor) gets it back

Thank you! Changing addons orientation helps me! 

Trying to field the easy questions so maybe the experts will help me more with my tougher ones... 

No comments:

Post a Comment