Monday, October 25, 2021

when heroes look like they're breaking down

 I'm always kind of intrigued how every generation of Apple hardware gets a new set of background images, shots used on the glamour/hero product shots. But lately it feels like they may be running out of ideas? Like both the Macbook Pro and iPhone Pro resemble various ways I've seen screens fail because of physical impact....I've definitely seen screens like this:


And while usually the light-saber looking beam of a pure color extends the whole screen, seeing these beams zoom in as I scroll through the promo page took me aback:

Would love to see a gallery of these images over the years, and fund out about the process of selecting them... is it like an honor for one person, or by committee, or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment