Tuesday, September 5, 2023

articles to check up on

What is Vite - interesting replacement for create-react-app...

React as the Old-And-Busted

On JS Testing - I am glad to see that I'm not the only lone voice in the wilderness who will sometimes think that unit testing is over emphasized...

Next.js deployment strategies - this is one of my #1 bottlenecks, especially in terms of making my side projects more like my work things.

React Conditional Render - ha, so basically it looks like building a JSP-ish <if> tag!

Tailwind and the death of craftsmanship - Tailwind is weird, I get different messages from "it's so over" to "it's the future" - but if you've never been on a project with it, it seems weird. I feel like generations of engineers have ignored fundamental CSS and are left hungering for a replacement - and now Tailwind finally has proper anti-bloat features, but still...

Is PHP Worth Learning in 2023? - I really wish the answer was more obviously yes.

50 Most Common Interview Questions [glassdoor] - wish it covered more of the answering strategies...

email apnea

Front End CI/CD 101

Patterns for Reactivity with Modern Vanilla JavaScript - I really do like this thinking as an alternative to being framework first for every problem that comes along...



No comments:

Post a Comment